Insurance and Billing
UCSF 360 makes insurance and billing easy for you.
We accept most insurance plans:
- Medi-Cal, SF Health Plan, and Anthem Blue Cross Medi-Cal plans
- Anthem Blue Cross Covered California (ACA) plans
- We are also in-network for many commercial PPO, HMO, and EPO plans.
You may find additional information about contracted insurance plans here. If you are unsure whether we accept your insurance, please call the number on the back of your insurance card, or call our front desk and ask to speak to the New Patient Coordinator. HMO members may be required to obtain a referral prior to being seen.
Certain patients may be required to make an office copayment at the time of their visit. For your convenience, we accept cash, checks, and credit cards.
Our insurance counselors are experts in AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) and Office of AIDS Health Insurance Premium Program (OAHIPP) enrollment, and can provide one-on-one insurance assistance for patients of UCSF 360. Please make sure to bring the necessary documents (see list here). To make an appointment with an insurance counselor, please call the front desk at (415) 353-2119.
Patients of UCSF 360 can pay bills online with American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa credit cards by enrolling with the Online Billing Manager.
- Patients can view outstanding balances, pay in full, or select specific payments.
- To learn more or to enroll, visit https://ucsf.patientcompass.com.
- Payments take 48 to 72 hours to be reflected in your online account.
If you need help understanding your bill, please call UCSF Customer Service at (866) 433-4035, Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:00pm. Have your bill ready when you call.
350 Parnassus Ave #908,
San Francisco, CA 94143, United States